GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Aloe Variegata (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/170940-aloe-variegata.html)

Cait Graham 08-02-2008 09:54 PM

Aloe Variegata

Hi there
I wonder if you can help me. Since I don't know what I am doing.

I have an Aloe Variegata which I have had for about a year. It is beginning to get root bound and wonder
if these sort of plants like to be. I know Peace Lillies like to be to an extent. Although a hardly comparable
species...but I don't want to make a mistake and kill off my Aloe

Thanks

Cait

http://mobile.uk.msn.com/pc/mail.aspx