GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Agrobacterium tumefaciens EHA 105 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/171266-agrobacterium-tumefaciens-eha-105-a.html)

[email protected] 22-02-2008 09:31 AM

Agrobacterium tumefaciens EHA 105

Dear everybody,

I am looking for an Agrobacterium tumefaciens strain EHA105 for rice
transformation. Unfortunately our lab does not possess this strain. I
already tried to get in contact via email with researchers who used this
strain in their published experiments, but I did not have any answer yet.
My hope is that one of you may be willing to share an aliquot of this
strain with me or knows about its commercial availability.

I would be very greatful to get an answer of you.

Best wishes,

Benedikt (Drosse)