Old 09-05-2008, 04:22 PM posted to bionet.plants

Default invitation to submit plant cell biology images to ASCB Image &Video Library

All,

I would like to invite you to submit cell biology images and videos to
the Image & Video Library of the American Society for Cell Biology. I
know that people such as yourself come across a number of stunning
images that don't get published - this is an attempt to share these
images with a wider audience. We also welcome submissions from
students.

Have a look at our holdings: http://cellimages.ascb.org and follow
the
link under "Submit Resources" to set up an account and make your
submissions. They will be reviewed by a member of our Editorial Board
(Kerry Bloom, Univ North Carolina, Chapel Hill is our Editor-in
Chief).

We're currently developing a website called CellBASE with resources
targeted at more defined topics, including a set of microscopy links -
we're still building the content, but you can have a look at
http://cellbase.ascb.org .

I'm looking forward to your submissions! Please feel free to email or
call if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Dave

David L. Ennist, PhD