GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   What is that disease? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/17441-what-disease.html)

Dicky 24-04-2003 07:20 AM

What is that disease?

Hello! Can any one tell me what is this diseaese?
Leaves: have small black spots

Monique Reed 24-04-2003 03:44 PM

What is that disease?

What plant, where do you live, what cultural practices are you
following, etc., etc. Someeone here can probably help you, but we are
going to need more information.

Monique Reed

Dicky 25-04-2003 05:32 AM

What is that disease?

I'm glad to receive your reply. My plant is morning glory(Convolvulaceae).
It is a young plant: 10cm high with 2 leaves.
I live in HK and i'm a student. However, I extremely love horticulture. It
is my favourite hobby. Are you studying in Horticulture/Gardening/Botany?
Regards,
Dicky
"Monique Reed"