GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   PhD studentships in Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/175560-phd-studentships-biology.html)

Isabell Witt 05-06-2008 05:58 PM

PhD studentships in Biology

The Graduate School for Biological Sciences

in Cologne**************************
has openings for

10 Ph. D. studentships starting autumn 2008

Deadline for admission is July 31, 2008

The GSfBS will provide you with an excellent scientific environment and an
outstanding curriculum for your doctorate. Faculty members listed below do
research in molecular genetics, functional genomics, cell biology,
evolutionary biology, biotechnology and biochemistry in a variety of model
organisms. Details of the training and research programme can be found on
the website. We invite you to apply for a position in the graduate school
in Cologne, the exciting city in the heart of Europe.

For further information please visit our web site at:
http://www.gs-biosciences.uni-koeln.de/gsfbs_start.html
Contact: Dr. Isabell Witt, Graduate School for Biological Sciences,
Zulpicher Strasse 47, 50674 Cologne, Germany.
, +49 (0)221 470 1683

Faculty
Marcel Bucher, Jurgen Dohmen, Ulf-Ingo Flugge, Ute Hocker, Thorsten Hoppe,
Jonathan Howard, Martin Hulskamp, Reinhard Kramer, Christian Kubisch,
Thomas Langer,* Maria Leptin, Michael Melkonian, Carien Niessen,
Siegfried Roth, Bjorn Schumacher, Gunther Schwarz, Mirka Uhlirova;
Brunhilde Wirth

Dr. Isabell Witt
Graduate School for Biological Sciences
Zülpicher Strasse 47