Old 04-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Registered User

Question Weedkiller, Nettles and any danger.

Recently my Mum has sprayed the garden with a certain weedkiller that gets to the roots. After a while as I was walking in the garden with bare feet my left foot was brushed by the nettles and got stung. However, the pain lasted throughout the day and into the night, whereas normally the pain wouldn't last for a minute. I was concerned whether this continued pain was due to the weedkiller, and whether the poison could have absorbed it and entered my body.

Would this be valid? Should I take any further action?

Thanks
Old 13-07-2008, 01:53 PM posted to bionet.plants

Default Weedkiller, Nettles and any danger.

hai J Wick,

can you give the ame and composition of the weed killer?
may be that can help to track the problem.

parthagen

--
JWick