GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Pollen Advice Please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/178049-pollen-advice-please.html)

Tim Perry 22-08-2008 08:12 PM

Pollen Advice Please

Hi All, can anyone advise me on the best way to store pollen for up to 1 year, and keep it viable. Please.

Tim Perry 27-08-2008 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Perry (Post 811782)
Hi All, can anyone advise me on the best way to store pollen for up to 1 year, and keep it viable. Please.

Hum, 46 readers - 0 replies. Oh, come on, we don't mind if your spelling is
not too good. It's ideas I seek, so don't be shy, someone out there must have
some knowledge on this subject, Pretty Please.

Tim Perry 31-08-2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Perry (Post 812743)
Hum, 46 readers - 0 replies. Oh, come on, we don't mind if your spelling is
not too good. It's ideas I seek, so don't be shy, someone out there must have
some knowledge on this subject, Pretty Please.

What's this ?, now we have 3 threads on the same question,

a total of 178 viewers,

just 5 replies,

4 of which are me, anyway !!!!

Where have all the experts gone to ?

Help !

Tim Perry 05-09-2008 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Perry (Post 811782)
Hi All, can anyone advise me on the best way to store pollen for up to 1 year, and keep it viable. Please.

Thanks for ALL the help and advice.

Finally got all the info I needed within half an hour
of e-mailing the John Innes Research Institute.

Big John 06-10-2008 03:19 AM

Pollen Advice Please

Tim Perry wrote:
Tim Perry;811782 Wrote:
Hi All, can anyone advise me on the best way to store pollen for up to 1
year, and keep it viable. Please.

Thanks for ALL the help and advice.

Finally got all the info I needed within half an hour
of e-mailing the John Innes Research Institute.

Well, what did they say??