GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Please can anyone help me identify this plant ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/178557-please-can-anyone-help-me-identify-plant.html)

Liam38 13-09-2008 01:23 AM

Please can anyone help me identify this plant ?

1 Attachment(s)
I inherited this plant from my Grandmother. It's flourishing well but it's now time to take cutting and separate out the new growth into new plants. The only problem I've got is that I haven't got a clue what the plant is. Could anyone help ?

[email protected] 20-09-2008 05:34 PM

Please can anyone help me identify this plant ?

It looks like a beautiful flowering Clivia plant,, Now send me one of
those pups from this beautiful plant! :)

Clivia's flower best when they are root bound and yours look Very happy.

I have the common flowering orange Clivia, what color is yours?. Ed