Old 01-04-2009, 07:05 AM posted to bionet.plants

Default [Plant-biology] scroll to the bottom of this site

you should look up Dr. Kei Mori of Kao University in Tokyo
One long-lived tomato plant was grown in a special nutrient-rich solution to
be exhibited at the Japan Expo ‘85. Under piped sunlight and controlled
atmosphere, this tomato tree grew over 30 ft high and yielded more than
13,000 ripe tomatoes during the six months of the Expo

Marko Kostic wrote:

Hi'
After all these years did you find an answer? I'm interested too. Thanks
in
advance.
Marko Kostic

Effect of hyperbaric pressure on plants???*Sarah Cook* nstn2301 at
fox.nstn.ca
plantbio%40iubio.bio.indiana.edu?Subject=Effect%2 0of%20hyperbaric%20pressure%20on%20plants%3F%3F%3F &In-Reply-To=
*Sun Jan 22 11:46:31 EST 1995*