GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Help identify plant (0/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/185410-help-identify-plant-0-1-a.html)

Deric Picton 02-07-2009 11:41 PM

Help identify plant (0/1)

Hi

I was recently in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and the resort I was at had
this woody tree that I would like identified. The resort staff were of
no help.

What I can tell you is that the tree was multi-stemed and about 10
feet tall at most. The flowers appear to be male only and about 1.5 cm
in size. The leave have three lobes and are about 6 inches in length
maximum.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

TIA

Deric

Barbara Bliss 03-07-2009 03:38 AM

[Plant-biology] Help identify plant (0/1)

Deric,

Do you have a picture of this "multi-stemmed tree" or can you find one in
the internet?

Barbara