GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Cultures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/185922-cultures.html)

kamalaker nasani 22-07-2009 11:35 AM

Cultures

Hi,

I have to use XL1 BLUE

Just I want to know the difference in terms of transformation efficiency and
protocol.

What antibiotic we need to use the XL1 BLUE

--
Kamalaker Nasani,
Biotechnologist,

allvira 28-08-2009 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamalaker nasani (Post 857446)
Hi,

I have to use XL1 BLUE

Just I want to know the difference in terms of transformation efficiency and
protocol.

What antibiotic we need to use the XL1 BLUE

--
Kamalaker Nasani,
Biotechnologist,
Global Transgenes Ltd.

I don't have hands on experience in the field of biotechnology. I have to ask one question? What fertilizer should be used in the crop?

Thanks