Old 06-09-2009, 10:15 PM posted to bionet.plants

Default [Plant-biology] Chlorella transformation vector

This is a little disingenous, don't you think? Given that Kuehnle
Agrosystems, Inc is a for-profit corporation and your "research" is intended
for profit-making purposes?

May I suggest you do a lit search and write to the author of an article
describing the protocol you want to employ and follow the normal channels
for incorporating the discoveries of others into your business plan.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Ricelle wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our laboratory is currently planning to do Chlorella transformation but we
don't have any available Chlorella transformation vectors at hand. Could you
please provide us with a Chlorella transformation vector that we could use
as a positive control for our future transformation experiments for research
purposes only? Thank you for your kind consideration.

Yours truly,

Ricelle Acob
Kuehnle Agrosystems, Inc
Honolulu, HI 96822