GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   I need the Identity of the plant in the photos. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/187591-i-need-identity-plant-photos.html)

McGyver 04-10-2009 12:07 AM

I need the Identity of the plant in the photos.

I am trying to find out the name of a plant. The following links are to
pictures of the tree and its flowers. The location is Long Beach,
California. Can anyone help?

These links worked for me when I composed this message in html, but when I
tried to post it I received a message suggesting that I use plain text only,
not html. So I don't know whether the links will work. You might have to
past them into your browser. The pictures are about 128k, but for some
reason they take several seconds to load.

http://sydneydavid.multiply.com/phot...um/42#photo=11

http://sydneydavid.multiply.com/photos/album/42#photo=9

http://sydneydavid.multiply.com/photos/album/42#photo=8

David

McGyver 09-10-2009 11:03 PM

I need the Identity of the plant in the photos.

Here goes:

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae151/McGyver_photo/

McGyver

monique 12-10-2009 05:48 PM

I need the Identity of the plant in the photos.

Spathodea campanulata. Very popular tropical tree. Appears on the
stamps of numerous countries.

M. Reed