Old 26-10-2009, 12:48 PM posted to bionet.plants,sci.bio.microbiology,bionet.biology.tropical,alt.biology

Default Looking for bacteria that bio luminescence in water when exposed to asmall amount of elements or chemicals tia sal22

Greetings All

I'm Looking for bacteria that can be purchased that bio luminescence
in water when exposed to a small
amount of elements or chemicals.

Example:
when water is exposed to cobalt it will turn blue.

Are there bacteria (that I can purchase online) that will luminescence
in water
when exposed to various elements? If so where can I purchase them?

Please note I'm located in Hawaii so bacteria will have to be able to
survive the long flight.

tia sal22