GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   questions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/190789-questions.html)

mitra aftabi 13-04-2010 10:09 PM

questions

Hello,
I did transformation with Agrobacterium on pea, but after 4 months suddenly Agrobacterium started to grow on my media (with 10 mg/l glufosinate).
In fact, after starting transformation I never had this problem during this 4 months and now despite of washing explants with ticarcilin and sulbactam I still have this problem.
Also, I have one other question. I prepared asetosyringone according to protocol by using DMSO and water 1:1, but after filtering it and putting it
in -20°C it does not solidify. What is the problem and can I use it for transformation?
If you have any suggestion or idea I would be so grateful if you could let me know about it.

Sincerely

Mitra Aftabi