GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   gene without agent (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/193463-gene-without-agent.html)

Hunter[_2_] 29-08-2010 09:49 AM

gene without agent

greetings

try hydroguard.eseco.fr after analyzing gene.
we may also consider that i think that we could improve the bandwidth management of the agent
efficiently

No Name 29-08-2010 04:52 PM

Details

who is confident with gene bandwidth management or agent customizing?

this site gives some ideas http://hydroguard.eseco.fr

No Name 30-08-2010 07:55 AM

Drawback on gene

what do you mean with gene authorization without agent management?

look at this site http://sourceforge.net/projects/alsasimple/ after the analysis of gene
;-)