GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   wanted: info re sending/bringing seeds & plants back in to the U.S. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/194677-wanted-info-re-sending-bringing-seeds-plants-back-u-s.html)

Alicia 04-12-2010 10:25 AM

wanted: info re sending/bringing seeds & plants back in to the U.S.

Can someone point me to some definitive/authoritative (e.g., correct) info.
regarding bringing &/or sending seeds and plants back in to the U.S.
[legally, economically, & in a way that the plants/seeds will be viable].
Specifics would me MUCH appreciated.
Thanks.
Alicia
:-)

P.S. I have already downloaded and read the "manual" from, and even called
USDA/Aphis and it is jargon, no help, etc.

Free Bible study available via email.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain of your eternal destiny?
Learn about the the Bible, salvation, and the Lord's church.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/forazwhttp://www.swagbucks.com/refer/forazw