GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Opportunity for data from the Santiago de Compostela (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/198283-opportunity-data-santiago-de-compostela.html)

Gregg 15-06-2011 06:05 PM

Opportunity for data from the Santiago de Compostela

I would like to inquire as to your interest in data collected this
year along 1900 kilometeres of the Santiago de Compostela. We are an
organization dedicated to increasing the availability of scientific
knowledge through partnerships between adventure athletes and
scientists.

We currently have an athlete who will be leaving on June 20th to trek
from Switzerland to Portugal along the Santiago de Compostela. She is
interested in botany and would love to collect samples or record
observations for you while on her trek.

For centuries there has been a natural connection between explorers
and scientists. Our organization fosters the relationship between
people that are visiting natural places everyday, and the people who
need information from these locations.

We look forward to hearing what your interest. Please pass this along
to anyone who may be interested.

Looking forward to talking soon,

Gregg Treinish
Executive Director
Adventurers and Scientists for Conservation
2008 National Geographic Adventurer of the Year
406.579.9702
www.adventureandscience.org