GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   NOS promoter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/208132-nos-promoter.html)

Vasudha Chauhan 29-08-2013 09:23 PM

NOS promoter

Hello everyone,

I have a construct that contains the NOS promoter which controls the Hyg
resistance gene followed by a NOS terminator. This construct also contains
TALENs. However, I have heard that NOS promoter has given trouble in the
past in Arabidopsis when transforming with agrobacterium. Does anybody have
any experience with transformation with a construct that contains pNOS? If
yes, then has anybody done this in other crops, such as tomato?

Thank you
Vasudha