Global Arabidopsis protein interaction and gene regulation network

Old 02-06-2014, 11:12 AM posted to bionet.plants

Default Global Arabidopsis protein interaction and gene regulation network

Dear Arabidopsis community,

we have been constructing a global protein-protein interaction
and gene regulation network for Arabidopsis thaliana from multiple
databases
and directly from the literature (with information extraction and text
mining methods).
This network is public, see

Krallinger et al. Retrieval and Discovery of Cell Cycle Literature and
Proteins by Means of Machine Learning, Text Mining and Network Analysis.
PACBB 2014, 285-292

http://zope.bioinfo.cnio.es/cellcyle_addmaterial

My question would be to compare our interaction network to large scale
experimental results, both from protein interaction experiments and from
those that cover gene regulatory associations.

Could someone point me please to the most comprehensive recent large scale
results?

Best regards,

Martin

Martin Krallinger
Structural Computational Biology Group
Structural Biology and BioComputing Programme
Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO)