Does anyone know the families of the following plants?

Old 27-08-2014, 07:55 PM posted to bionet.plants

Default Does anyone know the families of the following plants?

Unfortunately, he can't find to which family the following plants belong, so he can't classify them. Can anyone tell me more? Possibly the names are misspelled? (I certainly think so for the first one!) - CLFADOSPORIUM METANIGRUM - HICIODES MURBONATA - LEUCOPHAE species - SCHIROPIPON FARGESII

Bolbostemma paniculatum (Maxim.) Franquet – synonyme: Schizopepon fargesii Gagnep. Cucurbitaceae
Genus: Leucophae - familie: Lamiaceae
CLFADOSPORIUM METANIGRUM - Cladosporium metanigrum - Synonyme : Aureobasidium pullulans familie: Davidiellaceae order Capnodiales

HICIODES MURBONATA unknown

greeting

Stef Debruyne
Pittemsesteenweg 8