Old 22-08-2017, 01:51 PM posted to bionet.plants

Default Phd student position in barley temperature stress

Dear colleagues,

We invite applications for a Phd student position to study barley growth
dynamics and signal transduction in response to global warming
scenarios. Our group has a strong interest in thermomorphogenesis
signaling in model and crop systems. The plant systems will include
cultivated and wild barley as well as Arabidopsis. The position is part
of the graduate school ‘Determinants of Plant Performance’. We are
looking for a talented new member for our international team. The
successful candidate has a degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Agricultural
Sciences or related subjects, is highly motivated, and has a strong
interest in understanding plant growth and signaling in response to the
environment. Experience in molecular genetics is an asset. International
applicants are especially encouraged.

The full job ad can be found he
https://quintlab.landw.uni-halle.de/phdstudentposition/
For information about our lab, please visit the lab’s website @
http://quintlab.landw.uni-halle.de http://quintlab.landw.uni-halle.de/
I would appreciate if you would encourage interested students to apply
contact me
) or apply directly. The
starting date is negotiable, but the position is available immediately
for four years (2017-2020). Salary is based on a graduate school
fellowship (1.500 € per month). Review of applications will begin
immediately until the position is filled.
Best wishes,

Marcel

--
=/\=
Marcel Quint

Tel ++49 (0)345 5522739
http://quintlab.landw.uni-halle.de/
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Marcel_Quint
=/\=

--
=/\=
Marcel Quint

PhD Position Gary Foster Plant Biology 0 04-03-2010 09:52 AM
PhD Student needs survey completed to finish my research schmed12 Gardening 1 27-02-2010 09:26 PM
PhD studentships in Biology Isabell Witt Plant Biology 0 05-06-2008 05:58 PM
PhD Fellowship available - New Zealand Shona Lamoureaux Plant Science 0 16-05-2006 10:57 PM
CSIRO PhD in Austraiia ['] jpturcaud Australia 0 06-10-2003 12:21 AM