GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Romanian Petro-Chemical, Oil & Gas Detailed Design (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/30111-romanian-petro-chemical-oil-gas-detailed-design.html)

[email protected] 02-06-2003 12:08 AM

Romanian Petro-Chemical, Oil & Gas Detailed Design

INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA, Bucharest

Attn: Marketing Department
Ref.: Romanian Petro-Chemical, Oil & Gas Detailed Design

Our privacy company policy:

To exclude your E-mail address from the present
contact lists just do not reply to this message

and we will never bother you again.

If you receive this message by mistake and/or you are not interested
in the following brief presentation, please accept our apologies.

This is a world-wide promotion campaign. The selected E-mail addresses
are extracted only from the commercial websites of the targeted markets.

We would like to offer you for consideration our brief presentation.
We are looking for a marketplace in your country.

To communicate with us please reply using
the plain text format in the body of the message

- mentioning your Specific Inquiry/Offering Demand -

and your detailed contact information:

- company name, address, phone & fax numbers, contact person. -

Simple replies and advertisements will not be considered.
We do not open any PC applications.

If you answer to this message, we will contact you every 3 months in
order to update our partners service database. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA Staff

Dear customer,

Please be so kind and review our detailed design export offer below:

Brief Export Proposal

Our area of interest is quality detailed design export at the lowest prices.

The capabilities and references listed below show the advantages
obtained by the engineering companies we worked for.

We would like you to send us your specific inquiry/offering demand.

This will give us the chance to prove our efficiency.

INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA is a joint stock company with an
entirely private capital, having Romanian and American
shareholders, both natural persons and companies.

The Company is an expert in doing detailed design for
oil refinery & gas processing, chemical and petrochemical industry.

Our organization located in South Eastern Europe has a large worldwide
partnership with similar companies in the detailed design field, such as:

Titan Project - CANADA;
Fluor Daniel - HOLLAND;
Elf and Kaltenbach - FRANCE;
Foster Wheeler Italiana Spa - ITALY;
Stone & Webster, and Bechtel - UNITED KINGDOM;
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., NKK Corp, - JAPAN;
Mitsui Eng. Co. Ltd., JGC Corp, Toyo Eng. Corp., - JAPAN;
Samsung Eng. Co. Ltd., and Sunkyong Eng. & Constr. Ltd., - KOREA;
Noell Umveltechnik GmbH, RWE-DEA, Edeleanu GmbH, Steiner GmbH - GERMANY.

We are able to propose you detailed design on credit
or by installments at the lowest existing prices
by our highly experienced engineers.

We can design according to different standards & codes, both European
and American, being experienced with: ASME, API, TEMA, ANSI, BS,
AD-MERKBLATTER, etc., and our partners highly appreciated that work.

Our design work is 95% exported.
Our services of best quality at reasonable prices include:

* Detailed design of process plants and their components
with a 95% computer aided design ratio for various
industrial projects, such as:

- Oil Refineries & Gas Processing;
- Petrochemical & Chemical Complexes;
- Environmental Protection, etc.

* Buildings (architecture, civil work, facilities) design;
* Consultancy & training for QMS - ISO 9001 & EMS ISO 14001;
* Technical assistance, general consultancy, studies, and surveys.

We are certified by LLOYD'S REGISTER QUALITY ASSURANCE LIMITED:
- No. 201475 (since 1995 / renewed in 1998), Q.M.S. acc. to ISO 9001;
- No. 260234, EMS acc. to ISO 14001 (since 1998).

Typical design work of INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA is protected by
The Romanian State Office for Inventions and Trade Marks (OSIM).

We have 40 Employees, many members of:
- American Welding Society;
- Romanian Civil Engineers Society;
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers;
- Romanian State Committee for Pressure Vessels and Lifting Machines.

EQUIPMENT Department

We design in this department using software like
B-JAC/ASPEN TECH 5.7 -TEAMS, WERCO 107/297, TRITANK 620 etc.,
all kinds of process equipment such as pressure vessels:

tubular heat exchangers, reactors, towers, tanks,
evaporators, separators, storage tanks;

and also gas meters, silos, air coolers, cyclones,
scrubbers, filters, skid mounted equipment.

PROCESS & PIPING Department

This department is able to offer any kind of design work
for refineries, chemical / petrochemical process plants.

We can do: technical offers, studies, basic and detailed design,
chart, bill of materials, process calculation of equipment, P & ID,
general arrangement, skid mounted equipment, piping classes,
isometrics material list, specifications, operating manuals.

The use of software like CADPIPE, REBIS AUTOPLANT 3D,
TRIFLEX assure the accuracy of the design documents.

The highly skilled personnel can also perform the services
on site as technical assistance, start-up, commissioning etc.

PROCESS CONTROL & ELECTRICAL Department

This department is also involved in the main projects.
Its contribution consists in the complete detailed design
for instrumentation and electric facilities:

- specifications for instrumentation
and electric devices purchasing;
- control rooms & transformer stations
middle & low voltage distribution;
- instruments and cables erection design.

All the suppliers' technical offer for the instruments and equipment
is approved by our engineers, who are also directly implicated
in the technical assistance on site for erection / start-up.

MAIN DESIGN REFERENCE List:

- Lurgi SVZ Schwarze Pumpe GmbH - Pressure Vessels
Location: GERMANY / General Designer: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA - ROMANIA;
- Steiner GmbH & Co. KG - Kala Project YCD 81006 YC
Location: GERMANY / General Designer: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA - ROMANIA;
- Salzgitter Anlagenbau GmbH - EDC Unloading Libya
Location: GERMANY / General Designer: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA - ROMANIA;
- Ras Lafan Onshore Facilities Project - Pressure Vessels
Location: QATAR / General Designer: JGC Corporation - JAPAN;
- Agrp Mina Al Ahmandi - Pressure Vessels and Steel Structures
Location: KUWAIT / General Designer: SUNKYONG. & CONSTR. Ltd. - KOREA;
- Juia Yman Gas Plant - Pressure Vessels
Location: SAUDI ARABIA / General Designer: JGC Corporation - JAPAN;
- APC - Elmex, Alexandria - Pressure Vessels
Location: EGYPT / General Designer: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA - ROMANIA;
- G.U.K. Kazgermunai Gas and Oil Separation Plant - Akshabulak
Location: KAZAKHSTAN / General Designer: RWE-DEA - GERMANY;
- Jordan Electricity Company - Tank Farm
Location: JORDAN / General Designer: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA - ROMANIA;
- Aqaba South Petroleum Installations - Tank Farm
Location: JORDAN / General Designer: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA - ROMANIA;
- Palmyra Gas Project
Location: SYRIA / General Designer: TITAN PROJECT - CANADA;
- Mahrukat LPG Cylinders Filling Unit - Tayyara
Location: SYRIA / General Designer: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA - ROMANIA;
- Syrian Petroleum Company Gas Pipeline - Zara
Location: SYRIA / General Designer: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA - ROMANIA;
- Syrian Petroleum Company Jbisseh Gas Plant - Air Coolers
Location: SYRIA / General Designer: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA - ROMANIA;
- Industrialexport SA - Headquarters Infrastructure
Location: ROMANIA / General Designer: WESTFORTH ARCHITECTURE - USA;
- SNP Petrom - Gas Stations Revamping
Location: ROMANIA / General Designer: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA - ROMANIA;
- AIBB-GRIVCO - Skid Mounted Equipment Stock Avit Jet 1
Location: ROMANIA / General Designer: ELF - FRANCE.

Due to its versatility and flexibility INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA can do
any detailed design work, especially for design and engineering companies
from the oil refinery & gas processing, chemical and petrochemical fields.

We'd appreciate your feed-back containing detailed contact coordinates:
company name, address, phone and fax numbers, contact person, web-site.

Our Area of Interest: Quality detailed design Export
We wish to express our availability to work under the client's brand.

Please don't hesitate to send us your specific inquiry/offering demand.

We'll be happy to provide you the lowest prices in the field.

Thanking you for your time and looking forward to your reply,
we wish you all the best.

INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING SA Staff

---