Old 20-06-2003, 09:56 AM
Colin Turtal

Default Master the attitudes & skills of cold calling in CAMBRIDGE this July!

POWER CANVASSING - JUNE NEWS UPDATE:

Due to demand, we are pleased to announce the POWER CANVASSING cold calling
seminar is coming to a Cambridge venue in the heart of Cambridge University this July.

POWER CANVASSING
Breakthrough to cold calling success!
Tuesday July 22nd - Cambridge - only 20 places!

Learn the attitudes and skills of new business generation! Did you know that the art of cold
calling is 80% attitude versus 20% skills. Most cold calling training is skills based not attitudinal.

It’s easy to teach structure or learn lines but its attitude that makes the difference when you
come to pick up the phone. As sales professionals we all need to keep the sales funnel full.
By distilling the key strategies of peak performers in this crucial sales area we've defined the
strategies that differentiate top performers from mere "wannabes".

Explore this area with Koach - and access your ability to open more doors and create more
business opportunities. If you are looking to explode your sales performance - call us now!

The new seminar date is Tuesday July 22nd 2003, there are only 20 tickets available and
the cost is only £195 plus vat per delegate. So call the Cambridge booking team now for
more details:

Tel: +44 (0) 1223 691445

We look forward to your call.

Kind regards,

Koach Supoport team.

If this email has reached you in error please accept our apologies and kindly follow the
removal instructions below.

Unsubscribe: by sending a blank email to with the
single word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line :- (
---