Old 03-03-2003, 06:52 AM
Jenny Rizzo

Default Lipstick plant

I have a lipstick plant (aeschynanthus lobbianus) hanging in the corner of
my dining room that has yet to bloom. About 5 years ago I had one that
bloomed beautifully twice a year. No signs of buds. Any idea why it may
not be blooming? I've had it for about 8 months. It seems healthy and is
in an area that doesn't get too much sun.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Old 04-03-2003, 07:39 PM
Bob G

"Jenny Rizzo" wrote in message
I have a lipstick plant (aeschynanthus lobbianus) hanging in the corner of
my dining room that has yet to bloom. About 5 years ago I had one that
bloomed beautifully twice a year. No signs of buds. Any idea why it may
not be blooming? I've had it for about 8 months. It seems healthy and is
in an area that doesn't get too much sun.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Provide bright light (not direct Sun) and look for flowers in June.

Lipstick Plant-3197 (Aeschynanthus radicans) Maroochy[_3_] Garden Photos 0 18-01-2011 03:09 AM
Lipstick plant Jenny Rizzo Plant Biology 2 07-12-2004 11:59 AM
Lipstick Plant "Aeschynanthus radicans" Propagation Nicholas J Ruggiero Plant Biology 1 05-04-2003 04:32 PM
Lipstick Plant Jenny Rizzo Gardening 7 10-03-2003 01:20 AM
how much plant is too much plant for fish at night? linda mar Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 20-02-2003 04:54 AM