GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Plant Identification (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/40416-plant-identification.html)

Larry C 14-08-2003 06:22 PM

Plant Identification

Have a plant growing among my landscaping but not sure what it is as it was
not intentionally planted,.
I took a couple photos and stored them on webshots.com as "Unknown
Vegetation" under the "Scenery & Nature" heading.
Any help would be welcome (Including a more convenient place to post the
photos for the NG.
Thanks,
Larry C

Larry C 15-08-2003 01:32 PM

Plant Identification

My apologies, I was a bit rushed yesterday.
Please try this link:
http://community.webshots.com/script...iewall&albumID
=85701181
LC

y.com...

Cereoid-UR12- 15-08-2003 09:06 PM

Plant Identification

Thanks for the link but it doesn't work, even if I add on the second line.

How about a link to the picture instead of your password?