GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Another Plant ID (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/40447-another-plant-id.html)

Larry C 15-08-2003 03:45 AM

Another Plant ID

Have a plant growing among my landscaping (Chicago USA area) but not sure
what it is as it was
not intentionally planted. I took a couple photos and stored them on
webshots.com as "Unknown
Vegetation" under the "Scenery & Nature" heading.
Any help would be welcome (Including a more convenient place to post the
photos for the NG.
Thanks,
Larry C

Larry C 15-08-2003 01:32 PM

Another Plant ID

My apologies to All for my cross posts and lack of netiquette.
Here is a link to the photos:
http://community.webshots.com/script...iewall&albumID
=85701181
LC