Old 25-09-2003, 01:02 PM
Georgia Boy

Default Help me ID this plant?

Can anyone help me identify this plant? Here are the pictures:

www.georgiahoney.com/images/what_is_it.jpg

and

www.georgiahoney.com/images/what_is_it2.jpg

Please e-mail me directly at:

Thanks!... Chip

Old 25-09-2003, 04:12 PM
Monique Reed

I'm not sure of the species, but it is something int he Asclepiadaceae
or Milkweed Family.

Monique Reed

Old 25-09-2003, 11:13 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Close but no cigar for you, Miss Lewinsky.

Its Hoya multiflora.

http://www.teessidecacti.org/BCSS/GA...A/hoya_016.htm

Old 26-09-2003, 12:48 AM
Eric D Brenner

Actually, you're both right.

Eric D. Brenner
Assistant Research Professor
Department of Biology
New York University
1009 Main Building
100 Washington Square East
New York, NY 10003
wk: 212-998-3964
fx: 212-995-4204
hm: 212-253-8457

Old 26-09-2003, 06:40 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Not so, out-of-date peace maker.

The Asclepiadaceae and Periplocaceae have recently been reunited with the
Apocynaceae.