Old 06-10-2003, 01:12 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Creationists gone wild!!!

How about that recent paper in a well-known scientific journal that gives
irrefutably proof that all creationists are dyslexic victims of autoerotic
sexual abuse? The evidence is very convincing and sets a biblical precedent
based on old testament prophecy. There's no way you fanatical bible-thumpers
can argue with that. If you do, you will struck down dead and go straight to
hell.

MarcRW wrote in message
"jabriol" wrote in message

I am not a creationist, and I have posted recent articles, which has
been conviently ignored..
for example, new scientist article of plant evolution. it basicly
knowcks down all previous theories on plant evolution.

where you criticism on that?

the article is still hot off the press..

Reference please.

http://www.nybg.org/pr/orchid_age.html

the above link, was not what I have in mind.. the article of new

scientist
is still on sale.. I will look for the date...

Why the refernce, then? I looked, and all it says is that they've made

some
discoveries using DNA that correct and extend our understanding of the

age,
evolution, and distribution of orchids. It hardly "knocks down all

previous
theories on plant evolution".

Marc

garden police gone wild? Cereoid-UR12yo Edible Gardening 193 28-07-2019 09:14 PM
SCIENTIFIC CREATIONISTS Jabriol Ponds 21 22-07-2004 07:35 PM
garden police gone wild? Cereoid-UR12yo Gardening 345 30-03-2004 02:04 PM
News server gone wild Steve Orchids 9 23-01-2004 06:12 AM
News server gone wild Steve Orchids 0 22-01-2004 06:48 PM