Old 19-10-2003, 12:02 PM
Your Name

Default Phoenix dactylifera(date palm bud)

Dear Professor
I have a question about the part of the date palm plants. We need to
know the scientific name of the bud or meristems or gemules of this
plant .We know that this part is used for propagation and proliferation
of the plants in agricultures, it is also used in traditional medicine
as a men sterilty remedy.We need to know the composition of this part
and the scientific name as well. we appreciate if somebody write us
about our problems.

Thank you very much
Bahmanpour, Ph.D

My E-mail