Old 30-10-2003, 10:05 PM
Katerina Tsironi

Default from Katerina Tsironi (WSEAS)

WSEAS will reply to you only if you write the word: WSEAS somewhere in the Subject
of your message,
In case that you forgot it, unfortunately, there is not any automatic reply or
warning!

Further to our collaboration within WSEAS
and WSEAS conferences, we would like to
invite you to submit a paper or to organize a session (great benefits for session
organizers from WSEAS)
in the 8th WSEAS CSCC
Vouliagmeni, Athens, Greece, July 12-15, 2004
consisting of

8th WSEAS Int.Conf. on CIRCUITS
8th WSEAS Int.Conf. on SYSTEMS
8th WSEAS Int.Conf. on COMMUNICATIONS
8th WSEAS Int.Conf. on COMPUTERS
http://www.wseas.org
FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR MAILING LISTS PLEASE!

Other joint symposia:
1th WSEAS Int.Conf. on ELECTROSCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FOR NAVAL ENGINEERING and
ALL-ELECTRIC SHIP
2nd WSEAS Int.Conf. on MULTIDIMENSIONAL SYSTEMS (MDS 2004)

If you want to organize a session, please, reply to this message.
We grant SPECIAL BENEFITS to Session Organizers (contact us by email)

NOTE, PLEASE, THAT ONLY IN WSEAS CONFERENCES
ALL THE ACCEPTED PAPERS ARE PUBLISHED
(a) as PAPERS in the conference proceedings
(b) as REGULAR PAPERS in WSEAS TRANSACTIONS (Journals) or CHAPTERS in WSEAS Books

PLEASE, EMPHASIZE THIS POINT and TELL IT WITH GREAT EMPHASIS
TO YOUR MAILING LISTS

http://www.wseas.org

My Best Regards
Thank you very much.

Katerina Tsironi.

HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE:

I sent this email to you using your email address:
If you want to remove this email address from our list,
please, send me an email back reporting the Email Address:

that we must REMOVE
Then, your account:
will NEVER receive email from WSEAS in
the future!