GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Nanotech applied to GM Plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/46773-nanotech-applied-gm-plants.html)

Pfrogs 06-11-2003 07:02 PM

Nanotech applied to GM Plants

Hey,

I'm looking for information on technical developments in the field of
nanotechnology applied to GMO (genetically modified organisms), in
particular plants. Or even an overview on future techniques to be applied
in this field.
Can anyone point me out a good link where to find this info?
Or even suggest nanotechnologies under development that could be applied to
the field of recombinant DNA technology.
TIA
Cumpz,

Pfrogs