GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   'Mrs Pollock' cultivar, name origin? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/51160-mrs-pollock-cultivar-name-origin.html)

Bernard Brennan 28-01-2004 12:32 AM

'Mrs Pollock' cultivar, name origin?

A number of cultivars have the name Mrs Pollock, anyone have any idea
who this person was, regards BB

Cereoid-UR12- 28-01-2004 10:15 AM

'Mrs Pollock' cultivar, name origin?

A number of cultivars in which genera and from what part of the world?

Bernard Brennan 28-01-2004 02:12 PM

'Mrs Pollock' cultivar, name origin?

Pelargonium 'Mrs Pollock'
Hedera Helix 'Mrs Pollock' two I know of thank you