Old 27-03-2004, 05:12 AM
Alex

Default Need to ID plant

Hi. I was given a house plant but have no idea what it is called. I'd
appreciate someone ID'ing this plant for me so I can find proper care tips
for it. I've uploaded three different images of it (from far away to close
up) to my webpage. Many thanks!

http://www.geocities.com/abs41/plant.html
Old 30-03-2004, 12:43 AM
Monique Reed

A million years ago, when I had horticulture, this was called "Ming
Aralia" and the scientific name was _Polyscias fruticosa._ Looks
like this is still the case.
http://www.rhapisgardens.com/ming-aralias/

You'll want to make sure watering is just right--not too much or too
little, and not salty (check your tap water!)

M. Reed