Old 16-04-2004, 01:34 AM
Madhavi

Default any information about Plumbago Zeylanica ??

Hi

can anyone help me by providing the information about Plumbago Zeylanica?

thanx....
Old 16-04-2004, 05:32 PM
Cereus-validus

Do a google search.

om...

Old 04-06-2004, 07:19 PM
Madhavi

Thanks a lot!!!!
Old 04-06-2004, 07:19 PM
Madhavi

Thanks a lot!!!!

Old 05-06-2004, 08:04 AM
mel turner

In article ,
wrote...

Thanks a lot!!!!

Try this: I just went to

http://www.google.com/advanced_search

and plugged "plumbago zeylanica" into the "exact phrase" box, and
"plumbaginaceae" in the "one of the words" box and pushed the
"search" button.

It looks like there is quite a lot of information available.

cheers

Old 04-08-2004, 02:01 AM
Registered User

Thanks....
Actually I want the information of the seed of Plumbago Zeylanica ??

I cud not find much about that....
Old 04-08-2004, 02:01 AM
Madhavi

--