GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   crown of thorns (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/81274-crown-thorns.html)

hiya_cynth 07-08-2004 06:56 PM

crown of thorns

I have a plant that is wantin g to make babies to pas along to other
friends. Any ideas how to propogate? I would like to use cuttings, as
it is getting spindly and rather out of control! Thanks

--
hiya_cynth

Cereus-validus 09-08-2004 12:41 AM

crown of thorns

If your plant is spindly and out of control, it has been grown in poor light
and is in no condition for taking cuttings.

BTW, there are many websites on how to grow and propagate Euphorbia milii. A
Google search will reveal them.