GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Plant Biology (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/)
-   -   Repotting a rubber tree (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-biology/9916-repotting-rubber-tree.html)

SwtLdyNeysa 09-03-2003 07:46 PM

Repotting a rubber tree

HELP!!!

I am very new to horticulture in any form, we were given a rubber tree
plant as a gift and I have attempted to repot it due to it being
rootbound in the pot it was in when we got it. Is there anything in
particular I need to do for this plant to help it thru the shock of
repotting? Also, I didn't think of this until I moved it from one pot
to the other, but should I have broken the roots apart or cut them or
anything like that? And will it be too stressful to go back and do
that now?

Geneva