GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Serenoa Repens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/108241-serenoa-repens.html)

Federico 'narcisiss' Colla 20-10-2005 08:19 PM

Serenoa Repens

Hi all,

I'm looking for some papers/monographies/books about the Serenoa Repens
plant. Do you know any valuable resource about it?

In particular I need documentation about its history, flowers and seeds.

Thanks.

Federico

--
http://narcisiss.bitchx.it
"What's the name of the new OO COBOL -- an equivalent of C++?"

jon 28-10-2005 03:53 PM

Serenoa Repens

Federico 'narcisiss' Colla wrote:
Hi all,

I'm looking for some papers/monographies/books about the Serenoa Repens
plant. Do you know any valuable resource about it?

Federico,

Try going to http://scholar.google.com/ and search for Serenoa repens.
I got 1220 hits. Some of them are links to the National Institutes of
Health, so the referred documents might be authoritative.

good luck,

Jon