GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Grafting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/110465-grafting.html)

speedialer 09-01-2006 10:58 PM

Grafting

I'd like to learn about grafting plants. I was wondering if anyone
knows of a website or book with great pictures to explain the different
ways it can be done. Something easy if possible. Thanks.

Cereus-validus-........... 09-01-2006 11:48 PM

Grafting

You are asking the wrong group, speedy.

Grafting is a horticultural technique not botany.

Do a Google search for more info on it.

oups.com...

[email protected] 11-01-2006 06:56 AM

Grafting