GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   does Mikania cordata have any uses? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/110739-re-does-mikania-cordata-have-any-uses.html)

Dan Jacobson 19-01-2006 08:40 PM

does Mikania cordata have any uses?

OK. I see "...Indian medicinal plant Mikania cordata (Compositae),
which is consumed as vegetable and advocated in folk-medicine..."
Thank you. OK, I am going to eat it. Odd that with so much of it in
the world, you hardly hear anybody trying to eat it. Much easier to
grow/find than spinach. Hope it isn't like Ageratum houstonianum Mill.
(Yes I searched Google before I asked here.)
Anyway, P.S., too bad there's no way for one to see
e.g., a theoretical http://edible.org/is_edible?Mikania_cordata