GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   salt tolerance in rice (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/143584-salt-tolerance-rice.html)

Puppy 06-05-2006 12:19 AM

salt tolerance in rice

Hi there,

I am trying to get some information for a project about engineering
salt tolerance in rice plants. If anyone could point me in the
direction to find the most relevant (reasonably recent) papers to read
about this I would be really grateful!

Thank you
Maree

[email protected] 01-06-2006 02:46 PM

salt tolerance in rice

try agricola and pubmed... ...
Stewart Robert Hinsley wrote:
In message . com, Puppy
writes
Hi there,

I am trying to get some information for a project about engineering
salt tolerance in rice plants. If anyone could point me in the
direction to find the most relevant (reasonably recent) papers to read
about this I would be really grateful!

Thank you
Maree

http://www.google.com/advanced_scholar_search produces an excess of
papers referring to salt tolerance in rice. If you restrict the search
to appears with the three words in the title it still finds 192 papers.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley