GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What plant did I draw? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/157863-what-plant-did-i-draw.html)

Barry II 02-05-2007 06:44 PM

What plant did I draw?

Could someone identify the plant in my cartoon? If someone asks, I
want to be able to tell them. All I know is that it's easy to draw.
http://www.polisource.com/cartoons/plant.jpg

P. van Rijckevorsel 02-05-2007 08:05 PM

What plant did I draw?

"Barry II" schreef
Could someone identify the plant in my cartoon? If someone asks, I
want to be able to tell them. All I know is that it's easy to draw.
http://www.polisource.com/cartoons/plant.jpg

***
Perhaps a Sansevieria?
(e.g. http://www.theamateursdigest.com/sansev5.htm )
PvR

[email protected] 03-05-2007 02:48 AM

What plant did I draw?

On May 2, 3:05 pm, "P. van Rijckevorsel" wrote:
Perhaps a Sansevieria?
(e.g.http://www.theamateursdigest.com/sansev5.htm)
PvR

Yeah, I looked at many pictures and I can't find anything closer than
a Sansevieria.