GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   salt marsh plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/164725-salt-marsh-plants.html)

[email protected] 12-09-2007 11:48 AM

salt marsh plants

Where can I find a photo gallery of salt marsh plants of long island
or far rockaway ny?

Peter B 13-09-2007 10:56 AM

salt marsh plants

wrote in message
oups.com...
Where can I find a photo gallery of salt marsh plants of long island
or far rockaway ny?

This might help http://tinyurl.com/3xkfpv .

Also this interesting article might give some leads:
http://tinyurl.com/2pxtqc

Peter

[email protected] 13-09-2007 12:23 PM

salt marsh plants

thanks for the info Peter,
however I'm trying to id particular plants.

oups.com...

Peter B 13-09-2007 06:38 PM

salt marsh plants

You could try the botanis gardens. For instance Queens and Brooklyn

http://www.queensbotanical.org/home

http://www.bbg.org/sci/nymf/

Peter

oups.com...