Old 11-10-2007, 06:29 PM posted to sci.bio.botany

Default Vacuoles in Microscopy

I am not actually a botanist, but am interested in ways of dealing
with presence of the vacuole in plant cells in fluorescence
microscopy. I understand that the vacuole, if large, will push the
rest of the cell contents to the periphery squishing all the
organelles etc close together.

If you are looking at the localisation, or co-localisation, of
proteins how do you design / perform you experiment so that you will
get meaningful results?

I hope that this question is coherent and that someone out there has
some ideas.

Thank you in advance.

Kind wishes,

Old 12-10-2007, 08:56 AM posted to sci.bio.botany

schreef
If you are looking at the localisation, or co-localisation, of
proteins how do you design / perform you experiment so that you will
get meaningful results?

I hope that this question is coherent

***
Afraid not. What experiment?