GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   beauty of Laurel Willow-- glossy leaves (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/176318-beauty-laurel-willow-glossy-leaves.html)

[email protected] 26-06-2008 07:50 AM

beauty of Laurel Willow-- glossy leaves

Landscaping with willow can be fun. I have a plot where I am
landscaping with mostly willow
where I have the white-silvery leaves willow in rows and alternating
rows of Laurel Willow.
The thing about Laurel Willow is the leaves look as though they were
waxed. It is like
the difference between the pages of a paperback book with its dull
matte finish and a
book where all its pages are wax coated. The leaves of Laurel Willow
are a pretty sight.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium