GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   plant wich binds the biggest ammount of co2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/177563-plant-wich-binds-biggest-ammount-co2.html)

Fabian Büchler 04-08-2008 08:41 AM

plant wich binds the biggest ammount of co2

First please excuse my poor english. but there is no similar group in
german language. i look for a plant which binds most co2 in a small
room/terrarium. thanks for your answers.
greetings

[email protected] 12-08-2008 06:19 AM

On Aug 4, 1:41 am, Fabian Büchler wrote:
First please excuse my poor english. but there is no similar group in
german language. i look for a plant which binds most co2 in a small
room/terrarium. thanks for your answers.
greetings

I'd guess they would be the ones that grow the fastest (in terms of
weight). /Ipomoea batatas/ might be a reasonable choice, if it grows
indoors. In general, though, fast-growing plants aren't popular as
house plants and especially not as terrarium plants, so this may be a
hard question.

--
Jerry Friedman

Benno Bös 12-08-2008 08:36 PM

schrieb:

On Aug 4, 1:41 am, Fabian Büchler wrote:
First please excuse my poor english. but there is no similar group in
german language. i look for a plant which binds most co2 in a small
room/terrarium. thanks for your answers.
greetings

I'd guess they would be the ones that grow the fastest (in terms of
weight):

Dendrocalamus giganteus

--
************ das GIFTPFLANZEN.COMpendium ************