GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bioexplorer Toolbar for biologists (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/18309-re-bioexplorer-toolbar-biologists.html)

Des O'Connor 26-04-2003 01:24 PM

Bioexplorer Toolbar for biologists

Thanks verys much

This is an extremely usefull utility

Regards
Des

"sergks" wrote in message
om...
Dear Colleagues,
We developed a new Internet Explorer toolbar for biologists. It allows
you to get an information directly from NCBI databases (PubMed,
Protein, Nucleotide, and Taxonomy) and search Google, iProtocol,
ProtocolOnline and other Web resources.

You can download it from
http://www.bioexplorer.net/toolbar/

If you have comments on the Bioexplorer Toolbar, ideas on how to
improve it or any problems with it, please let us know.

Regards,

Sergey

http://www.bioexplorer.net

Catherine Babin 26-04-2003 01:24 PM

Bioexplorer Toolbar for biologists

I just downloaded the toolbar... so I haven't tried it much yet. But I
appreciate that the search is made by Google.
First, because it is canadian. And second, because it hosts both english
and french sites... Since I'm studying biology in a French university, that
might be useful. Thanks for the tool, I think it is pretty much a good idea
for a University student and probably for others too.
"