GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Complimentarity in biology plants have organs? Genome mapping of organs, not the entir (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/18347-re-complimentarity-biology-re-plants-have-organs-re-genome-mapping-organs-not-entir.html)

Chris Garvey 26-04-2003 01:26 PM

Complimentarity in biology plants have organs? Genome mapping of organs, not the entir

In sci.bio.botany George Smiley wrote:

: anyway I'm always reminded of King Canute observing the futility of
: those who argue with the redoubtable archie.

: I know, I just can't help it at times. And anyway, he _told me_ not to
: read his posts.....

Archies posts are always intersting, and challenging!
Which is suppose why some here find them so threatening!

regards

erastothenes

--
:)(:

Taking the "paranoid" out of "delusion".
icq #107970956