GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant Id needed please! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/183531-plant-id-needed-please.html)

JaneyD 12-05-2009 03:54 PM

Plant Id needed please!

Ive got this in my garden growing in a sheltered spot between 2 hedges, its a gorgeous plant and Ive no idea what it is (Ive got a habit of buying things that look dead asnd then bringing them back to life!)
If anyone could help Id be very grateful!

JaneyD 12-05-2009 03:56 PM

Oops! Sorry, heres the photo

http://www.forumimagecodes.com/image...6o8vyxiyzf.jpg

JaneyD 12-05-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaneyD (Post 844282)
Ive got this in my garden growing in a sheltered spot between 2 hedges, its a gorgeous plant and Ive no idea what it is (Ive got a habit of buying things that look dead asnd then bringing them back to life!)
If anyone could help Id be very grateful!

OOPS! Heres the pic link!
http://www.forumimagecodes.com/image...6o8vyxiyzf.jpg

Charles[_1_] 12-05-2009 09:52 PM

Plant Id needed please!

On Tue, 12 May 2009 15:54:58 +0100, JaneyD
wrote:

Ive got this in my garden growing in a sheltered spot between 2 hedges,
its a gorgeous plant and Ive no idea what it is (Ive got a habit of
buying things that look dead asnd then bringing them back to life!)
If anyone could help Id be very grateful!

Poison Oak?

Marijuana?

Maybe a picture or description would be helpful?