Old 26-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Cereoid+10

Default Floral anatomy question - OT thanks to Beverly

Say what?

If you have been paying attention, (Which you obviously haven't been doing.)
you would see there have only been two people continuing to exchange
postings on this topic. ( That barely constitutes "everyone".)

It does appear that Rinkytink has again been deliberately obtuse in his
goading replies and been wasting our time. So why not slap his wrist too?

Thanks for the heads up and lets move on to something more productive.

Too bad you have nothing at all constructive to add the actual topic other
than feigning superiority. Always being politically correct is not at all
what science is about.

BTW, Beverly Onenote, you can't be queen bee of the group. You have too much
competition for the title in the various newsgroups. Sad to hear that you
have more balls than the purportedly far more knowledgeable nerds who lurk
here.

Beverly Erlebacher wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
Cereoid+10 wrote:
Now, you are definitely wasting my time with stupid replies.

I see the problem now. This guy is confused about the difference
between net news and mail.

Cereoid+10, you not only do not need to respond to every posting here,
you are not required to waste your time reading them. If you feel
driven to correct every opinion or statement you disagree with, and
hope to convince other people that your opinion is more correct, you
will have more success by addressing the text and not the character,
intelligence or personality of the poster. Most people learn this well
before they are out of their teens.

You seem to gain some emotional benefit by trying to put people down,
perhaps so you can feel superior to them. This is transparently
obvious to everyone who reads your posts.

Now you can puff up your ego behind your pseudonym and blast me with a
diatribe that will (1) make you feel like you've triumphed (2)
demonstrate to everyone here what I've described above and (3) perhaps
cause a few more people who could contribute interestingly and
knowledgably to this group to decide not to. Every time I suggest you
mend your ways I get thank you notes from people like those mentioned
in (3).

Note that unlike you, I use my real name and affiliation in postings.

So, fire away!